The aim is to create a comfortable environment in which children can learn and excel. ILiketoLearn Tuition strive to inspire children, help them to develop a thirst for learning and ultimately, guide them towards 11+ success.
Why Choose Us?
- We have a consistently outstanding success rate
- We provide a free assessment, in which we will give you an honest opinion regarding your child’s ability to pass the 11+
- We keep our class sizes small (Classes are capped at 14)
- We provide ample one-to-one tuition (there will be 1 teacher and 6 teaching assistants working in every class, to provide each child with essential, personal support)
- We provide first-class CEM and GL Assessment preparation material that is currently only available to ILiketoLearn Tuition students
- We source all of the highest quality practice papers available on the market
- We are passionate about the success and development of every child
The 11+ Explained
What It Takes to Pass the 11+
- Expert Guidance
Understanding the exam techniques and how to approach the exam is crucial. Methods need to be taught and the correct materials need to be sourced and completed under the guidance of someone who fully understands the content of the 11+ exams.
Each child needs to be prepared to work very hard and complete the challenging homework schedule carefully and completely each week.
- Parental Support
Parents need to be prepared to support their child academically throughout the year. Parents will need to mark the homework each week and ideally support their children while completing or reviewing homework.
Your child must have the natural aptitude to perform at a high level. We provide a free, no obligation assessment to assess your child’s educational needs.